Physiotherapy addresses the musculoskeletal systems of the body. When you get an injury or pain disorder, your body is in a state of imbalance and measures must be taken to restore that balance. Your physiotherapist will use a variety of hands-on techniques and exercise therapy to get you back to normal and in your optimal condition. Their assessment include a patient examination, diagnosis, treatment, education and possible referral to other health care practitioners.
Our highly rated physiotherapists are skilled in a number of areas from soft tissue techniques, joint mobilization, stretching, strengthening, postural alignment, core stability and exercise prescription.
Physiotherapy can also be utilized for preventative means to keep you happy and healthy, as well as if you have had an injury to joints or muscles. Our therapists offer one-on-one personalized care.
Receiving physiotherapy will speed up your return back to normal by:
- Utilizing soft tissue techniques to assist their healing capability and mobilization.
- Using IFC/TENS and ultrasound to aid in the healing process.
- Stretching muscles and mobilizing joints so that they are at their optimal functioning level.
- Helping you to retrain postural muscles that may be weakened and hindering your recovery.
- Helping you to retrain movement patterns that may be dysfunctional.
Impact Healthcare offers DIRECT BILLING and accepts WSIB and MVA (motor vehicle accidents).
** Now offering Pelvic Health Physiotherapy as well. **